If you have a Nintendo 3DS and you’re still buying expensive game cartridges, then you are pretty much wasting your money at this point.
You see, although I love the idea of buying games for the Nintendo 3DS, some people do not have the luxury of getting one.
Furthermore, buying physical copies of the games are cumbersome as every time you want to play them, you have to carry them wherever you go and there is a huge chance that some of them will get lost as well.
So, in order to combat that, you need to have an R4 3DS card. The R4 3DS card allows you to play downloaded games over the internet. It acts as a normal game cartridge and the Nintendo 3DS portable game console will think that it is actually an original game cartridge.
Then, it runs unsigned code to the portable game console making you play downloaded games over the internet.
Today, I am going to talk about the Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card. This is one of the best R4 3DS cards on the market today and I am going to talk more about it in this article.
The Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card works with the Nintendo 3DS and it can also be used on the Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DS, and the Nintendo DSi as well.
When you order the Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card, you will receive a handy carrying case, a microSD card reader, and the actual R4 3DS card itself.
Now, the Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card requires an installation procedure so I will walk you through the process so that you won’t accidentally brick your R4 3DS R4revolution3dss.com cards. Here is the installation procedure:
- After getting your Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card, go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest firmware files. This is to make sure that the Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card works on your Nintendo 3DS console.
- Plug your microSD card into the card reader and plug it into your computer. Then, extract the downloaded firmware files and put them in the root folder of your microSD card.
- Next, plug your microSD card into the Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card and plug it into your Nintendo 3DS portable game console.
- Tap the game icon to load up the Cyclo iDS menu and just follow on-screen instructions.
- Make sure that your Nintendo 3DS is fully charged before doing this procedure. This is so that your game console will have enough juice to complete the procedure. Failure to complete the process would result in a bricked R4 3DS card, rendering it inoperable.
And that’s about it! It is very easy to do the initial process but once the flashing process begins, make sure that it doesn’t get interrupted.
The Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card has amazing features such as excellent homebrew applications support, DLDI auto-patching, supports up to 32GB of microSD card memory, and so much more.
The Cyclo iDS R4 3DS Card is considered to be one of the best midrange R4 3DS cards on the market. This R4 3DS card costs only $35.